Would you like to to rent out your home?
As a landlord, your main goal is finding the right tenant and achieving the highest return on investment. Central in our personal approach is the continuity of the lease of property. Cityhomes is your committed partner in the run, up to and during the lease of your property.
Mediation between landlords and tenants fits us right. With our years of experience, we work with the owners of the houses offered on our website. Satisfaction of all parties is paramount at Cityhomes. We also look at the requirements of the tenant. Because a satisfied tenant gives a content landlord!
How we work
- The intake; to discuss your wishes and requirements.
- Reliable advice to achieve the best return on your investment.
- Placing your property in our database.
- Offering your property to potential tenants and our partners.
- A thorough screening of the potential tenants.
- The draft of an accurate rental agreement.
- The collection of both the deposit and first month’s rent.
- The check-in of the tenant.
- One permanent contact during the entire rental period.
- The Check-out of the tenant.
For whom is City Homes the right partner?
- Landlords who want the highest possible return on investment on their rental properties.
- The businessman/woman who is temporarily abroad and wants to rent out the place instead of leaving the property empty while away.
- Institutional investors who wish to obtain a higher return on investment.
- Cohabitants who (temporarily) want to maintain both homes, and want to lower their costs.
- Family caregivers who live temporarily with another family member.
- Investors who can not move into their house until after the renovation and want to rent out temporarily.
- Globetrotters who are traveling for a longer period of time and could do with the extra earnings.
- Tenants who wish to sublet the house temporarily and have the written consent of the landlord.
- Homeowners who want to generate extra income by renting out a room or an entire floor in their own home.
- For the landlord who wants to rent out their home for a certain period, with a maximum of two years.
No need to worry about the rented property: look under Cityhomes Management.
For more information check the frequently asked questions.